Our Data Cleansing service provides organisations with a cost-effective and user-friendly way to improve the integrity of their Business and Consumer data. We also give 24/7 access to a broad range of industry data files.
It is estimated that in the UK, over 3m people move home every year and 600,000 die. There are on average 75,000 registrations monthly on telephone preference Services (TPS) and 240 businesses move each day.
Of course, all these changes can create fast decay in consumer and business data. We know that the integrity of our consumer and business data is vital to the success of your response rates, campaign costs and customers’ brand beliefs throughout your customer communications and marketing campaigns.
How Data Cleansing allows organisations to overcome natural decay:
- Reduce costs associated through contact with individuals who cannot or will not respond
- Improve effectiveness of communications to consumers
- Increase response rates and return on marketing investment
- Reduce risk of causing consumer annoyance and damaging brand reputation
- Ensure that data and marketing communications are compliant with the numerous data regulatory requirements
We give access to a broad range of data files to improve the integrity of consumer and business data:
- Movers, Mortality Suppressions, NDR, TBR, NCOA Suppress, GAS, NCOA Update, MPS, TPS, FPS, BT OSIS, Corporate TPS and the Business Change of Address File
- Wide Range of Enhancement Data – Over 25 B2C and B2B data variables available
What gives Prime Prospects the edge?
- Speed and Flexibility – you can quickly cleanse data at times to suit you around your campaign schedules
- Free Data Audit –you can make informed decisions about which services to apply to your data after reviewing your audit results