Our Data Cleansing service provides our clients with a cost-effective and user-friendly way to improve the integrity of their Business and Consumer data.
Just consider some of the following facts:
- Almost 8% of households move each year (over 3 million persons)
- Approximately 75,000 register for the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) each month.
- There are an average of more than 600,000 bereavements each year.
- There are more than 40,000 start ups created each month
- 240 businesses move offices each day (over 60,000 a year)
- More than 300,000 businesses die each year
Of course, all these changes can create fast decay in consumer and business data files and with the GDPR coming along it’s sensible to clean your files as a first step to compliance with the new regulations..
Moreover, the integrity of your consumer and business data is vital to the success of your response rates and therefore the costs of your campaigns. Indeed you brand image can be badly affected by poorly targeted communications and marketing campaigns.
Data Cleansing allows our clients to overcome natural decay because it:
- Reduces costs associated with contacting individuals who cannot or will not respond
- Increase response rates and return on marketing investment
- Reduce risk of causing consumer annoyance and damaging brand reputation
- Ensure that data and marketing communications are compliant with the numerous data regulatory requirements
We provide access to a broad range of data files to improve the integrity of consumer and business data:
- Movers, Mortality Suppressions, NDR, TBR, NCOA Suppress, GAS, NCOA Update, MPS, TPS, FPS, BT OSIS, Corporate TPS and the Business Change of Address File
- Wide Range of Enhancement Data – Over 25 B2C and B2B data variables available
What gives Prime Prospects the edge?
- Speed and Flexibility – you can quickly cleanse data at times to suit you around your campaign schedules
If you’re not sure what service(s) you need then try
- Free Data Audit –you can make informed decisions about which services to apply to your data after reviewing your audit results
Data cleanse rate card